Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Free Free Dominion!

Jay Currie quotes various quotes of the apparently criminal material that has brought a human rights complaint against the web site Free Dominion:

04/24/06 “I can’t figure out why the homosexuals I ran into are on the side of the Muslims. After all, Muslims who practice Sharia law tend to advocate beheading homosexuals.”

03/09/06 “I defy Islamic censorship and speak about what I believe is the truth about violent Islamism and its threat to religious liberty in Canada.”

“Gentes also claims she was discriminated against [remember, she is not a Muslim] due to the appearance of the following posts which she claims appeared at Free Dominion:”

“How many of us pay nothing but lip service to the Muslim threat here in Canada?”

“Probably everyone want to jail a Muslim.”

“I have to ask why we are importing them here?”

“Islamic fundamentalism and its threat to Canada’s religious and civil liberties.” relapsed catholic

To which Jay adds:

As I have, on many occasions, published similar material, I double dog dare the Human Rights Commission to come after me.

One of the things which appalls me about our current Liberal-lite government is that the Human Rights Commission still exists. Grab a brain guys and put a bullet right through this Kangaroo Kourt. (Sorry if I offended any kangaroos.)

Hear hear! This is a farce (I refuse to stoop to calling it an offense) of the highest order. Tell all your friends, and don't skimp on the civic and moral outrage.