Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Factoid Finding Mission

A tidy way to get back into the rhythm of things after my week in the Dominican--I've been tagged by Jay Currie and Alice the Camel re. sharing six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself.

Behold!

1. I take snuff. It is for this reason that you'll find me blowing my nose--and often--into large, burgundy handkerchiefs (which, incidentally, I sewed myself).

2. In spite of my love of Islay Scotches, my favourite spirit by far is the rather less masculine Calvados. (A moot detail in the end, as I can afford neither. My default tipple is Bourbon.)

3. The middle toe of my right foot is slightly longer than the big toe. Not so with my left.

4. I have a deep and abiding respect for Alan Thicke. Uncertain as to why.

5. I have never liked any of the music of Bruce Springsteen.

6. I keep a horse chestnut in my jacket pocket at all times.

Now I guess I'm supposed to tag some other people, is it? Always a little embarrassing given the limited selection of bloggers I know, but here goes:

Mapmaster at The London Fog
Kevin Grace at The Ambler (even though Jay has already done so)
My new friend Scott Gilbreath of the outstanding Magic Statistics
Chris Selley at Tart Cider
My fellow Libeskind despiser, Eric at Diogenes Borealis

I figure five is basically six, so ...