Friday, May 23, 2008

Chinch and Cherniak

Remember, Jason: inside the chest of every--


beats the heart of a--


(Click images for relevant links.)

_______________________

ADDENDUM (May 30th)

I see that the first link I gave there, to a cached page (as the original post had been pulled), has itself somehow been redirected. I have no idea how to retrieve the cached page, so the best that I can do is refer you to this thread at Free Dominion and point out that the "you" in--
It's young guys like you, Taylor, Janke, Bowie, Calgary Grit, Big City Lib. You have all become big political players, whether you realize it or not.
--refers to Cherniak, and is the first line of the now vanished post.

I wish I could say that I'm amazed at the fiddling depths to which this man is willing to stoop.